This 1 on 1, 3 part intro Body Contouring Course includes extensive theory and practical hands-on application using the latest technology in non invasive radio frequency, LED, and Ultrasound modalities.
A certificate from the Taime Out Sculpting Institute of Taime Studios, INC™️ edifying you as a Body Sculpting Technician will be awarded to each individual with the completion of necessary course hours.
Who this course is taught by:
This course is taught by world renowned International Massage Tycoon, multi-author, business innovator, & CEO of the Taime Studios Incorporation Tai Hall. You will be granted unfiltered hands-on 1 on 1 access to the self made Mogul for industry teachings, unlimited q&a, industry secrets, business growth marketing campaigns, and priceless worldly tips in experience.
- Apply the theory, science, and practice of body contouring
- Client qualification and consultation
- Pre and post treatment considerations
- Mitigating and addressing post-treatment complications
- Regulatory environment and safety
- Best Practices Considerations
- Students must show proof that they are 16 years of age or older.
- Any student under the age of 18 must have his/her Enrollment Agreement signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Proficiency in English reading & writing.
- You do not need to be an aesthetician or a massage therapist to take this course, however please note that to be able to perform actual Body Contouring procedures on clients you must have a valid certification (a certification from an institute like TOSI) and/or work under a physician’s delegation.
Workshop Curriculum (8 hrs)
Part 1 (3hrs)
- Lymphatic system
- How it all works
- TOSI & hand techniques
- Equipment & materials:
- Non-invasive butt enhancement
- Laser Lipo
- Wood therapy
- Sauna Wraps
- Cold-Based Systems to Destroy Fat.
- Heat-Based Systems to Destroy Fat.
- Hygiene and Sanitation
Part 2 (Clinical Labs- 3hrs)
- Patient Consultation and Body Assessment.
- Protocols and SOP
- Compressive Training (faja, waist trainers, corsettes, foams & ab boards)
- Contraindications & Pathologies
- How to make money in this industry
Online Curriculum (2 hrs)
- Sanitation and Sterilization.
- Industry Laws & Regulations.
- Protocol & Terminology
- Course summary
- Online quiz completion of course.
- Access to Vendor List.
- Social Media Promotion
- Discount on online courses.
- 2 marketing campaigns
- Taime Out Sculpting Institute Body Contouring Course Certificate
Payment Terms & Conditions:
Final balance is due 7 days before the start of your course. We accept Visa, Master, debit and credit cards, or Zelle. Cash, cashapp, nor checks are allowed.
Payments can be made online once you register.
In the case of cancellations or no show for each individual course, the non-refundable deposit of $250 will apply.
In the case of rescheduling within 10 days of each individual course, a non-refundable Retainer Fee of $100 will apply.
At this time, the Taime Out Sculpting Institute does not offer any scholarships or financial aid. The Taime Out Sculpting Institute is certified and highly recognized by the state, Maryland Department of License and Regulations. We do not provide job placements, however we offer the highest quality of education to our students.